Monday 2 July 2012

Thank you San Francisco!

16 days in SF have flown. It was an awesome start to our holiday.

Today consisted of returning hire car, collecting RV, grocery shopping, negotiating carparks and suburban SF to get to freeway. Ken is absolutely superb.

We are both tired from the stress of driving such a huge vehicle. My stomach muscles hurt from holding my core tight all day long! The RV rattles to buggery, and the winds in some stretches make for hairy driving. Ken has earnt a long, cold drink!

He has taken kids to the pool - we are now at Sacramento West KOA. I am trying to play reverse tetris - unpacking and finding places for all our assorted junk. Really need to go out and run 10k just to shake off the day ... but I can't ... so I will leave you tonight, reassuring you that we completed our first RV day safely.