Tuesday 10 July 2012

A quirky little place

So today was our last day in West Yellowstone. We bummed around the RV for the morning, spent a few hours doing school work then lunch, then headed into town. Ken wanted to go to the indoor rifle range, much to my disdain.

So, that is where we ended up. He and the kids all took turns firing a range of firearms. I found it amusing that they bought the "sampler" session! Sampler is usually a word I equate with chocolate boxes - but there you have it. I spent all my time thinking I wouldn't hear the end of it from my father in law - I cannot say no now if he wants to take the kids to a range to put holes in paper. *sigh*

Sophia

Oliver

Benedict

Victoria


Not happy



My day brightened up when we sat down for a peanut butter and chocolate milkshake (I have had one now, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I will not have anymore!)

A cute little diner

Sharing - amazing huh?!


Then some shoe shopping with the kids. All but Victoria managed to find a pair they liked.


Beautiful leather! Benedict, Oliver and Sophia's boots